The Integra Baby Carrier is one of the most popular carriers on the market. It is very well loved for its simple design with high levels of comfort and ease of use
The Integra Baby Carrier is made in the UK by a family firm with years of experience of what parents and their children love.
It comes in three sizes; size 1 is the most popular, fitting newborns to toddlerhood with ease. Perfect for snuggly front carries and for back carrying older babies on adventures! Size 2 is for toddlers, and size 3 for preschool and beyond. Shorter straps are 2 inches shorter on the padded section of the shoulder strap, suitable for those with slighter frames (UK size 10-12 and below) who want a more snug back carry when baby is ready for it.
- Suitable from newborn (7.5lb) until around 2 years of age
- Weight tested to 24kg
- Use the Accessory Strap to cinch the waist of the carrier to make it suitable for small infants.
- Front carries from birth
- Back carries from when baby can sit independently around 6 months
- Panel dimensions 14 inches wide and 20 inches high to create a seat up to 16 inches wide
- Suitable from around 18 months or 22lb/10kg until your child is around 3.5 years of age
- Front and back carries
- Panel dimensions 16 inches wide and 22 inches high to create an 18 inch wide seat
- Suitable from around 3 years or 33lb/15kg until around 5 years of age
- Front and back carries
- Panel dimensions 18 inches wide and 24 inches high to create a 20 inch wide sea
Here is a video for how to use the Integra Baby Carrier for a front carry with a newborn baby.
Here is a video for how to use the Integra Baby Carrier for a front carry with an older baby.
More videos for how to do the classic front carry, newborn carries, hip and back carries and troubleshoot can be found here.
More Information about the Integra Baby Carrier
The dual adjustable straps are softly padded for comfort and are easy to tighten for an optimum fit. They cross over on the back for good weight distribution.
The panel of the size 1 carrier can be adjusted to fit newborns, using the accessory strap to make it smaller and narrower for little ones. This strap can also be used for extra comfort with back carries with older babies, to support the shoulder straps. (The handy storage loop keeps it from getting lost!) All sizes come with this strap.
The little headrest can be folded in half when not in used and raised when your little one gets tired and needs a nap.
Shorter straps are 2 inches shorter on the padded section of the shoulder strap, suitable for those with slighter frames (UK size 10-12 and below) who want a more snug back carry when baby is ready for it (done in rucksack style). It does not affect cross strap front carries.
Care for your Integra
Cotton and Solar Integra Laundering Guide
- Where possible spot clean your Integra with a soft cloth and warm water.
- When necessary you can machine wash your Integra on a delicate cycle at 30 degrees or less.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or bleach your Integra.
- Never use fabric softener or bleach products – or detergents which include them.
- We recommend using an ecological laundry liquid.
- Where possible, remove the buckles or clip them together before washing.
Store your Integra away from children and pets. The Integra can be folded and will fit inside most handbags or rucksacks. The accessory strap can be clipped around the carrier for easy storage or from the loop on the waist band.
Regularly check your Integra for signs of wear and tear or accidental damage before each use. If you find any signs of damage do not use your Integra and contact us for advice.