Tula buckle carriers are famous for combining beautiful prints with soft fabric. They have supportive waistbands and ruck straps.
- The Free to Grow range has an adjustable panel carries from birth to toddlerhood. The Coast versions have mesh central sections for warm weather. They carry children facing in and on the back.
- The Explore range (birth to toddler) offers a facing out option, as well as facing in and on the back. The Coast versions have mesh central sections for warm weather. Photo tutorial for a facing out carry with the Explore here.
- The Lite is a new lightweight and compact carrier that can be used from around 3 months plus. They can be used for front and back carriers and conveniently fold down into its own handy hip pouch.
- The Toddler carrier is well loved for its ease of use and supportive feel, for front and back carries for the 18month- 3yr age range. The Coast versions have mesh central sections for warm weather.
- The Preschool is the largest in the Tula family, with it’s reinforced construction for extra support allowing them to carry children from 4 years and above and up to 31 kgs.