The Beco Gemini is a 4-in-1 baby carrier offering four comfortable carrying positions – front facing in, facing out, hip and back carry. A comfortable, practical baby carrier with a definite sense of style.
The Gemini is certainly true to its name, it’s all about the options you have. You no longer need to scrutinise over one or the other, nor do you have to use all of the carrying options offered. We are all unique, your baby is unique and it is only you who knows what feels right for you.
You can find the full range of Beco carriers we offer here!
- Buckle carrier
- Cross or Ruck Strap
- Birth to around 18 months
- Panel adjusts with poppers on the waist band and in the panel (2 settings)
- Head support folds down
- Tall, wide body, supports growing baby
- Wide, padded waist belt for lumbar support
- Wide, padded shoulder straps for ultimate comfort
- Adjustable chest strap for even weight distribution
- Width alternating base to accommodate small babies & forward facing-out position
- Waist belt adjusts from 28-57”
Available Carrying Positions
- Front Carries (birth to 18 months)
- Hip Carries (3/4 months)
- Back Carries (6 months and child is able to sit unaided)
- Facing Out Carries (4/5 months paired with good torso and head control)
The Carrying Matters website contains useful information about knowing when your child is ready for facing out.
Free Fit Check with every carrier purchase!
Weight Limits 7-35lbs (3-15 kg)
EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified
Spot clean using a mild detergent and air-dry – this will help maintain your carriers depth of colour. The Beco Gemini can also be machine washed on a cool cycle if necessary, again using a mild detergent. Do not add fabric softener or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Store away from natural sunlight.
Guides for Use
Further Information from the Manufacturer
Manufactures instructions and guidelines can be found here