The Beco Gemini is a 4-in-1 baby carrier offering four comfortable carrying positions – front facing in, facing out, hip and back carry. A comfortable, practical baby carrier with a definite sense of style.
The Beco Gemini Cool has all the benefits of the standard cotton carriers, but is made with a breathable “3D mesh” that will keep you and your child cool in the summer months. The SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection is an added bonus!
You can find more information about carrying in the heat with this article written by Rosie Knowles.
You can find the full range of Beco carriers we offer here!
- Buckle carrier
- Cross or Ruck Strap
- Birth to around 18 months
- Popper in the waist band on 2 settings
- Stain resistant/fade resistant
- SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection
- Tall, wide body, supports growing baby
- Wide, padded waist belt for lumbar support
- Wide, padded shoulder straps for ultimate comfort
- Adjustable chest strap for even weight distribution
- Width of base adjusts to accommodate small babies & front facing-out
- Waist belt adjusts from 28-57”
Available Carrying Positions
- Front Carries (birth to 18 months)
- Hip Carries (3/4 months)
- Back Carries (6 months or child sitting unaided)
- Facing Out Carries (4/5 months)
The Carrying Matters website contains useful information about knowing when your child is ready for facing out.
Free Fit Check with every carrier purchase!
Arrange a consult or a free fit check with us here.
Care for your carrier
- Weight Limits 7-35lbs (3-15 kg)
- EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified
- Washing Information: Spot clean using a mild detergent and air-dry – this will help maintain your carriers depth of colour. The Beco Gemini can also be machine washed on a cool cycle if necessary, again using a mild detergent. Do not add fabric softener or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Store away from natural sunlight.
Guides for Use
Further Information from the Manufacturer
Manufactures instructions and guidelines can be found here