Close Caboo Lite – Block
The Close Caboo Lite is a much-loved entry level baby carrier. Its streamlined design makes it the perfect option for newborns and it’s lighter to wear and store and easier on parent’s pockets too!
With its soft, supportive and lighter fabric, the award-winning Caboo lite baby carrier is extremely comfortable to wear and easy to use, with no tying or buckles. It is ergonomically designed to offer the perfect support for your little one, giving them the best possible carrying position from birth and beyond, for hours of enjoyment and ‘hands free’ fun whatever your day has in store.
The soft wide straps distribute baby’s weight evenly across both shoulders whilst the reinforced back panel gives added support. Easy to put on by yourself and to adjust, simply pull through the rings to tighten, with no tying or fiddly buckles. It has multiple hands-free positions, including discreeet seated support when breastfeeding and a hip position for older babies. The straps support your baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended ‘frog legged’ or ‘M’ position to fully support their developing hips and spine. Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying
- Stretchy Hybrid carrier
- Birth – 10 months
- One size fits most
- Less fabric for a lighter, cooler carrying experience
- Soft, wide, comfortable straps distribute weight evenly
- Easy to adjust – simply pull fabric through rings to tighten, No complex tying required
- Allows for discreet seated breastfeeding
Available Carrying Positions
- Offers Front Carries from Birth
- Offers Hip Carries from when baby has sustainable head control
Free Fit Check with every carrier purchase!
- Weight Limits: 5lbs – 32lbs/ 2.3 – 14.5kgs
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
- Machine Washable
Guides for Use
Further Information from the Manufacturer
- Multi-award winning
- Acknowledged as a “hip healthy“ carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute