A Lenny Lamb ring sling can be very useful for parents who prefer a slightly “off-centre” upright positioning, or those who have children who want to see more of the world, but aren’t yet ready to consider back carrying.
Hip carrying preserves the visual connection of parent-facing positions and can be very quick for mobile children who want to be up and down frequently, or for a lightweight carrier for occasional use.
The Lenny Lamb products meet the highest standards as far as the fabric quality, ergonomic construction and the users’ comfort are concerned – at the same time their price is very affordable.
More advice about ring slings can be found here.
You can find all the Lenny Lamb ring slings we have in stock here, and if you can’t find something you like then we can order in from Lenny Lamb for you! Please email us on [email protected] for more information.
- Good for quick ‘up & downs’
- Easy for both breast and bottle feeding
- Packs down small
Available Carrying Positions
- Offers Front & Off-Centre Carries (from newborn)
- Offers Hip Carries (from 3 months)
- Offers Back Carries (when child has good torso control)
Free Fit Check with every carrier purchase!
Arrange a consult or a free fit check with us here.
Care for your carrier
- Weight Limits – 6.6 lb (3kg) to 33lb (15kg)
- Washing Information: Machine wash at a max. temperature 30°C using detergents for delicate fabrics. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Iron medium (max. 150°C). Drip dry.
Further Information from the Manufacturer
- Size : Standard 1.8m
- Model : Ring Slings with Gathered Shoulder
- Blend Type : Cotton
- Weave Type : Jacquard
- Weight : 220 g/m²
- Fabric Type : Woven fabrics