Olive Twist Integra Size 1
A lovely olive coloured carrier with a swirly dot pattern on it.
Simple, stylish, comfortable. Good weight distribution without bulky padding, birth to toddler size!
The Integra Baby Carrier is a brand-new carrier brought to you by the team behind the award winning Connecta Baby Carrier. Designed by Sarah Sadler, the Integra Baby is the must have essential for the style conscious parent.
Sarah has worked in the baby carrying industry for over 11 years and is the longest practising Babywearing Consultant in the UK. Together with her team of qualified babywearing consultants she has worked hard to bring you the Integra Baby Carrier. We expect it to become beloved!
Check out the rest of the range of Integra here
- Suitable from newborn (7.5lb) until around 2 years of age
- Use the accessory strap to cinch the waist of the carrier to make it suitable for small infants.
- Front carries from birth
- Back carries from when baby can sit independently around 6 months
- Dual adjustable straps for easy tightening of shoulder straps in both directions
- Sleep hood with extra head rest
- Handy loop on the waistband webbing for storage of the accessory strap
- Packs down small
- Oeko Tex Cotton
- Made in the UK
Need help getting to grips with your new Integra? Use this photo tutorial to get started with front carries
Care for your Integra
Cotton Integra Laundering Guide
- Where possible spot clean your Integra with a soft cloth and warm water.
- When necessary you can machine wash your Integra on a delicate cycle at 30 degrees or less.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or bleach your Integra.
- Never use fabric softener or bleach products – or detergents which include them.
- We recommend using an ecological laundry liquid.
- Where possible, remove the buckles or clip them together before washing.
Harris Tweed™ Laundering Guide
- Harris Tweed™ is 100% wool. The wool contains lanolin which gives it unique qualities.
- Harris Tweed™ repels dirt and moisture and will require less laundering.
- Repeated washing will, over time, remove the lanolin from the Harris Tweed™.
- It is not possible to relanolise, therefore we recommend that you only wash when needed and spot clean where possible to retain these special features.
Store your Integra away from children and pets. The Integra can be folded and will fit inside most handbags or rucksacks. The accessory strap can be clipped around the carrier for easy storage or from the loop on the waist band.
Regularly check your Integra for signs of wear and tear or accidental damage before each use. If you find any signs of damage do not use your Integra and contact us for advice.