Tula Explore Coast Buzz
Tula Explore Coast Buzz has a breathable mesh center panel, in black, with an all over honeycomb design in dark hues. Coast Buzz is perfect for keeping you looking chic during your outdoor activities.
1. Stay cool mesh carrier panel
Large mesh panel provides extra ventilation and optimum breathability
2. Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
3. Innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design
Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood.
4. Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
5. Breathable & lightweight cotton
Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton that’s easy to clean and machine washable.
6. Padding where needed for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
7. Waistband pocket and removable hood
Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby’s head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby
Click here for a photo tutorial for how to use the Tula Explore carrier for a front facing out carry.
If you would like to read more about facing out, Rosie has an article on the Carrying Matters website discussing this position.
Before beginning to use your Tula Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have strong head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. This typically comes around 4-5 months. We also suggest the facing out position for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Therefore, baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.
When you want to back carry your child in your Tula Explore they should have strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis. Typically this is about six months or so.
Baby Carrier Product Measurements:
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 13 – 38 cm/5″ – 15″.
- Depending on the neck pillow placement, the height of the panel is 34 cm/13.5″ tall when the pillow is snapped down and 43 cm/17″ when snapped up.
- Hip Belt Measures 13 cm/5″ tall and 69 cm/27″ wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76 cm/30″ (waistband total of ~ 145 cm/57″ long)
- Weight of the carrier: 0.8 kg/1.7 kg
About Baby Tula
An award-winning industry leader, Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tula Baby Carriers are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
You can find all other Tula designs we have in stock here.